Monday, June 7, 2010

Ruggles Green


One of the reasons I love Houston so much is the food: not only my mom's home cooking but also the restaurants. I got to try Ruggles Green right after I flew into town two weeks ago. Ruggles is a well-known Houston brand of restaurants and Ruggles Green is their "green" attempt. They were the first "certified green" restaurant in Houston. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and I hope to return again one day!

The lighting wasn't great so the pictures aren't either...but the food was fabulous!

My dad ordered the Fresh Vegetable Minestrone Soup
and the Hyrdoponic Butter Lettuce Wedge

My mom and I shared the Chicken Curry Salad
and the Veggie Sourdough Panini (complete with goat cheese!) and Sweet Potato Fries!

For dessert we ordered Tres Leches (my dad's doing)
and the famous White Chocolate Bread Pudding!

Delicious!!!

1 comment:

lovintheempteenest said...

You forgot to mention that the white chocolate bread pudding was my doing!