Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Irma's

My last Houston restaurant review for awhile...promise.

For my dad's birthday, my mom and I accompanied him to an Astros game. In my mind, baseball games = hotdogs. For some reason, after I went to college, my parents and my brother always went to this restaurant before the games.  Maybe because my mom actually started going to games and she didn't want hotdogs. Either way, somehow I had missed out on this place completely until July 23rd. Perfect tex-mex. There is no written menu; the waitress just lets you know what's up for the day. Also, their peach lemonade is 200% worth the calories.


Incredible lentil soup. I practically licked the bowl clean.
Sorry for the very blurry picture.

Steak and Chicken Fajitas...mmmmmmm

Anyways, I now have a new Astros game food tradition...Irma's. All other baseball games, I'll still stick to hotdogs.

No comments: